This Thursday and Friday we head to Langley, Washington for the 2nd Annual Content Marketing Retreat. We are looking forward to a great two days of innovative idea sharing and expert knowledge surrounding the ever-present content marketing world. Day 1 has a great lineup of speakers, with quick hitting fifteen minutes presentations that will paint a complete picture of the content marketing cycle. Speakers include:
- Rod Brooks, CMO, Pemco Insurance and President of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA)
- Russell Sparkman, CEO, Fusionspark Media, Inc., and Retreat creator and host
- Tim Frick, Author, Return on Engagement
- Jayme Thomason, CEO, Divvy HQ
- Chris Baggott, CEO, Compendium, Inc.
- Pawan Deshpande, CEO, HiveFire, Inc. and Curata
- Mark Jacobs, CEO, Me!Box Media, Inc.
- Jeff Erramouspe, President, Manticore Technology
- Simon Kelly, COO, Story Worldwide
- Robert Rose, Author, Managing Content Marketing
At the end of the day there will be a networking reception and party at a very cool glass blowing artist’s shop in Langley.
Day 2 will have individual one hour breakout sessions with each of the speakers so that the attendees can understand how to implement their content marketing plans utilizing our products and services. There will be a lot outstanding presentations and I expect the interaction between everyone in attendance to be thought provoking and enlightening.
You can find additional information about the retreat, speakers, and topics here.
It’s not too late to register and we hope you will join us for this one of a kind retreat. We are very excited to share our expertise as well as engage with other experts in developing a broader view of content marketing and the issues surrounding it. You can register here and if you use the registration code “manticore20” you can get an additional 20% off the fee.
If you can’t attend, follow me on Twitter @jefferramouspe as I’ll be tweeting live from the event and I am planning a series of blog posts in the coming weeks talking about the conference. We hope to see you there!