We all know that the Internet has given buyers the ability to hold vendors at arm’s length until they’re ready to engage. This change has necessitated that marketing’s responsibility must reach farther than the top of the marketing funnel. With SiriusDecisions predicting that 75% of all leads will originate from the Web by 2015, technology that supports marketing performance and accountability is a necessity—specifically, marketing automation. What we learned last year when we worked with DemandGen Report to interview marketing executives who had implemented marketing automation is, in part, the impetus for the creation of this guidebook. Over 79% of the executives interviewed “said they would better prepare their organization by building proper processes and content offers to feed the automation system.”
As Craig Rosenberg points out in his section of the guidebook, “There is no such thing as ‘plug-and-play.’ There just isn’t.” In The Quintessential Marketing Automation Guidebook, 10 of today’s most respected marketing and sales thought leaders, including Ardath Albee, Craig Rosenberg, Jonathan Block, Jill Konrath, Andrew Gaffney and many more, draw from years of experience to deliver a wealth of insight on how to harness the power of marketing automation to effectively manage your marketing funnel and drive more qualified leads. Download the Guidebook to learn:
- What sales might really like to say to marketing, given the chance.
- Three key factors that can make or break your marketing automation investment.
- How to use marketing automation to support a business process, not define it.
- Eight tips to fit marketing automation to your demand generation process.
- Which metrics improve marketing’s ability to show impact at each buying stage.
- How content intelligence helps marketers deliver the right message at the right time.
- Why marketing automation systems play a vital role in integrating sales and marketing.
- How the Conversion Stack helps you grow revenues while reducing real marketing costs.
- Six steps to turn your lead database into a revenue machine.
- How to avoid the integration nightmares that 80% of marketing automation customers report.
The Quintessential Marketing Automation Guidebook contains over 50 pages of thought leadership and best practices to help companies considering the purchase of marketing automation—or even those who have it—to get the best bang for their investment buck. Download your complimentary copy today!